Redplum

Friday, February 19, 2010

I want some free food - how about you???

So....I am all about some free food. Of course if they were giving rocks away free I'd probably stand in line because I'm sure i could find something to do with those rocks. (You can only know how funny that is if I tell you that I live in a cedar glade.)

A Cedar Glade in Wilson County, TN from Wikipedia

So anyway, back to the food! There are some foodie freebies coming up that I want to let you know about :)

*FREE PANCAKES on National Pancake Day - Tuesday February 23rd IHOP is giving out a free short stack of pancakes (one per person) between 7am and 10pm. They do ask that you consider making a donation to hospitals connected to the Childrens Miracle Network.

*FREE PRETZEL at Auntie Annes - Saturday February 20th 10am - 3pm. Get one free Pretzel Original or Cinnamon Sugar. You can find more information at http://www.freepretzelday.com If you have never tasted these and can get to the mall - seriously? DO IT! I LOVE these pretzels!!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails