Redplum

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SWEET Olay deal at Walgreens

Okay - So I've been surfing one of my favorite sites - I Heart Saving Money. I love love LOVE this site because I Heart Michelle and her content is usually amazing!!! (The Blog Author) I'm going to get the Publix ad up shortly but first I wanted to share this with you.

Several folks are reporting this amazing deal at Walgreens ...

Walgreens has a deal right now where you buy the Olay Quench Body Lotion ($7.99) and you get the Olay in shower body lotion for FREE (it's a $4.99 value) The 11/29 paper had a Proctor & Gamble insert with a coupon in it for a FREE Bottle of Quench lotion when you buy any Olay Body Wash.

The Body Wash is on sale this week for $2.99 (it is usually like $5.00!!!!)

This deal is not working for some folks but one of the commenters on her thread had a tip for us...

She said if you are having problems then have them ring up the $7.99 lotion and the $2.99 body wash then give them the coupon. THEN have them scan the in-shower lotion and it will take it off.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails