Redplum

Friday, October 2, 2009

They make coupons for TOYS too???

I've known for a little while that they make coupons for toys but it's still amazing to me that someone else (The manufacturer) is going to front part of the cost for me to buy something that will delight my child!!!

Coupons.com currently has these coupons available with an expiration date of 1.15.2010!!!

$5 Mr Potato Head Silly Suitcase
$2 Mr Potato Head toy
$5 Playskool Busy Ball Popper
$3 Playskool Gloworm
$5 Playskool Step Start Walk’nRide
$5 Mr Potato Head Spud Buds
$10 Musical Sit N Spin
$5 Playskool Activity Ball
$5 DinoRoars Hatchlings
$10 Dance Cam
$5 Tumble N Twirl
$5 Swing N Score Baseball
$10 DinoRoars Stompers

I have both a toddler (She'll be 2 in 23 days HOLY MOLY!!!) and an infant (he's almost 7 months old) so you know i'm interested in these toy coupons for black friday. I have NEVER enjoyed shopping on black friday - not EVER...I think I might this year :) I know I will have these coupons on me at all times and will be out scouting for some holiday sales and some CLEARANCE racks!!!

SO...if you are interested in these coupons i recommend you bebop on over to coupons.com post haste and print them before they are all gone. I particularly enjoy the mr. potato head coupons and i LOVE the playskool step start walk'N ride toy.

Santa called and says he is VERY happy :) other coupons to note:
75¢ coupon off of Wasa Bread,
$1.00 on any dream frozen dessert
.75/3 hamburger helpers
1.00 / 1 starbucks ice cream

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails