Redplum

Friday, October 2, 2009

M-I-C-K-E-Y MOUSE

Okay all of you Disney-philes out there. Love Disney? Well i'm on my way out of the house to go to an appointment but I wanted to see if there was anything shop-worthy going on in case someone has a need for purchasing. I bopped on over to one of my favorite deal forums (www.slickdeals.net) and one of their front page deals was this, enjoy!!!

I just hope some good deals are left by the time i get done with my appointment:

The Disney Store is having a Fall Sale with up to 40% off. Save an additional 20% with code FALLFUN. Shipping starts at $2.95, and is a flat-rate $5 for your entire order of $89 or more with code SHIPTODAY. Thanks glorygiven of slickdeals! (if you are so moved - you can go to slickdeals and register to rep him/her!!)

The following prices are after the 20% off code:

Kid's Apparel
Boys from $4
Girls from $6
Infant/Toddler from $4
Sleepwear from $8
Accessories from $4

Adult Apparel
Women's from $5
Men's from $8
Accessories from $8Miscellaneus
Disney Pins from $6
Costumes from $20
Costume Accessories from $3

Luggage
Kids from $12
Adults from $24

Home & Decor
Kitchen from $3
Stationary from $4
Bathroom from $7
Home Accents from $6
Outdoor from $24

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails