Redplum

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Upcoming Series: Couponing for Beginners

If you follow me over on facebook then you are aware that I am planning an upcoming series on couponing starting at the VERY beginning.  It will hopefully take you from being a total newbie couponer to being an expert in virtually no time. Do you have questions about how to coupon that you want me to answer in this series?

I am including posts on:

Coupon basics
Couponing Lingo
What is a Stockpile & Why do I need one?
Coupon Organization
Coupon Collecting
How to meal plan
Basics of coupon matchups
How to shop using coupon matchups
and a few more...

Please send me an email or leave a comment if you have any questions or subjects you'd like to see addressed in this series.  I don't bite - I promise! My email address is: Crazycouponcarol@gmail.com :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails