Redplum

Saturday, May 22, 2010

On why I link out to other folks deals rather than creating my own...

Since my reader base has grown I am not sure how many of you know the reason why I link out to other folks deals rather than posting the entire listing here so I figured I owed you an explanation :)

If you have been around for at least a month then you are aware that I was in the hospital in April to get a blood transfusion. (Thank you to all of you who donate blood btw!) I was dangerously anemic.  My doctor called me Saturday around noon and asked me to please report to the nearest ER to get some blood.  This explains part of why I am so tired all of the time.

The main factor, though, that prevents me from having the time available to create my own deals is being a single mother.  I have two children as I'm sure you are well aware.  I have a little girl who is two-and-a-half  and I have a son who is 14 months old.  They take up a lot of my time.  I am also trying to work out and lose some of this weight.  I have gained a ton of weight in the past year thanks to medication that i'm on. (Of course I blame the medicine - wouldn't you? ;) It's the American way, denial :) ) 

So I don't have a whole lot of time in general.  I am trying to work my way up to where I am able to post my own deals because I'd much rather do that but I have to take care of my kids first.  They are my priority.  I hope you all understand.  :)

Thank you for your time :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails