Redplum

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dealtastic round up

So is anyone else in an amazingly fabulous mood since spring has sprung?!  Yesterday was an absolutely glorious day here in Middle, TN!! It wasn't too hot, wasn't too cold, didn't rain - we went to the post office to ship some packages out and came back home the long way (To avoid the school zones)....
I'm hopping around the blogosphere this morning for a few quick moments before I take the girl to school.  Here are some of my faves.
I heart saving money:
Cincinatti Bell Wireless and AT&T Customers - get a free $1 off of your cell phone bill from Pampers!!
Great deal on John Freida hair product
Free ream of paper at Staples thru 4/10
A Few Shortcuts:
Holy yumminess batman!!! Check out this recipe for corn & Potato chowder.
ooooo a new $3.00/1 Huggies coupon!!! Someone print me one - STUPID PRINTER! :)
Get 2 free Target reusable shopping bags.
Simply Gogurt GIVEAWAY!
Free movie tickets from Kellogs
Ok - I still need to pack a lunch :) Have a great day!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails