Redplum

Monday, March 8, 2010

Kid related Coupons! HOT Hasbro Coupons!

Boy! Are you as tired as I am??? The girl forgot to pay attention when I read her the book "Germs Are Not for Sharing" and now the boy is walking around with the creeping crud :( He had a fever earlier so I may get to go and visit with Dr. Bill again. The girl had a swimmers ear type ear infection and a virus. I think it is the virus portion she shared ;)

I tripped while taking the boy around the car to put him in his carseat and took a spill on my aggregate driveway while carrying him. I was so scared that hurt him but fortunately I was able to hold him up off of the driveway and I absorbed all of the injuries. The worst part of my injuries were my hands (of course!!) The driveway slit my left palm open and the back of my right hand has road rash. So trying to type is interesting but I'm sure I will manage ;)

So I have noticed a few deals today that I want to tell you about m'kay????


Did you know that Hooked on Phonics has a clearance section? I didn't!!

In looking at the Overstock area I am floored by the great deals that are available!
(Discount amount listed in parentheses)
My First Dictionary Wipe-Off Workbook $3.55 (46%)
My First Spanish Words Wipe-Off Workbook $3.55 (46%)
Hooked on French $14.95 (63%)
Hooked on English Beginning $14.95 (70%)
Discover Reading Toddler Edition Premium $19.95 (70%)
Hooked on French Deluxe $24.99 (75%)

I had NO idea it was possible to get Hooked on Phonics products this cheaply! Go Here to see more deals on Hooked on Phonics!!!

Princess and the Frog comes out on Tuesday March 16th!!! My daughter is absolutely CAPTIVATED by this movie!! You can pre-order it from amazon in two formats:

The Princess and The Frog (Three Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo with Digital Copy)
The Princess and the Frog (Single Disc Widescreen)

Surely there will be a great deal for this at Best Buy, Walmart or Target. I happen to know (Thanks to Couponing To Disney that there will be a $10.00 coupon for the Blu Ray Combo pack available here. Check Fri for the coupon, it isn't live yet.

NEW TOY COUPONS available!!!
I literally fell out of my chair earlier tonight when I was skimming my facebook newsfeed and I saw this post from couponers united. It was not fun at all considering my dance with the driveway earlier LOL! Nah...I wasn't on the chair all the way and the girl chose that moment to pull on my arm - but it's still an awesome post! Check out these coupons:
$5/1 ELEFUN game
$5/1 GATOR GOLF game
$4/1 HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO

Check out Couponers United for the full details!!!


Sadly I didn't quite make it to everything I wanted to post about tonight but I am exhausted. I have been up since 5am with no nap. That is 18 hours. Hopefully I can doze off here (since i have been dozing off and on for 15 minutes or so :) Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to handle a 2 year old going through the terrible 2's? She's got them B-A-D!!!

Have a beautiful night and great Tuesday!!! I should see you bright and early :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails