Redplum

Sunday, March 28, 2010

FREE rental from the blockbuster Express Kiosk in Publix!!

Do you have a publix??? If you do have a Publix then chances are that you have a Blockbuster Express Kiosk. I honestly always skipped over the posts about them on Iheartpublix.com because I had never seen one of these in my Publix. Until today. I noticed a tearpad on the checkout counter for one of these puppies with a free code on it...

If you've never seen one then I recommend asking at the customer service desk. You may just be unable to see the tree for the forest. You know???

According to my slip of paper from the tearpad you can get a one night FREE DVD Rental and there is no membership required to rent. I believe these work just like the Redbox kiosks but Redbox is run by the same folks who do Netflix and this is run by....well, blockbuster.

You can apparently also Rent online and pick up at the kiosk but I don't know if you can use the code with that.

Simply enter this promotion code when prompted during the rental process:

GT13A This expires May 31, 2010. This was the same code on all of the slips of paper :)

Remember this is for ONLY a free 24 hour rental.

The fine print: Offers may not be combined, limit one free DVD rental per customer. Not valid with any other offer. Offer good for one night rental period. Extra night charges apply. Limited time offer. Rental terms and conditions apply. Not valid at Blockbuster store locations.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails