Redplum

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Britax Carseats 20% off!!!

We all know that safety is of the utmost importance right? It is to me - especially when it comes to my babies! I love them and want them to be safe!!!

My son rides in a Graco My Ride 65 which was a gift from my sister. She let me pick out any car seat I wanted. I WANTED the Britax Marathon but I didn't tell her that. I wasn't going to ask her to buy a $250.00 car seat.

Tennessee state law is that all children under age 4 must ride in a carseat. A good friend of mine gave me a convertible carseat she used with her son but when I looked on it - it can't be used as a 5 point
harness car seat beyond 40 lbs which is the same story as her current cosco carseat....

This is a HUGE deal because....well - I have big kids. BIG Kids. At her 2 year appointment, my girl was 37 inches tall (!!!!!!) She currently weighs 38 lbs. Granted she isn't gaining super fast but
what if she has a growth spurt? Then I am up that old proverbial creek and my paddle is in Timbuktu!

I am so excited that I found this deal via 'Deal'ectible mommies! There is currently a Carseat Sale at amazon.com. They currently have all Britax Carseats at 20% off. I have over $100.00 in giftcards and I might be able to squeeze enough off of a prepaid giftcard I have to score one of these
carseats for my daughter.

With 20% off this makes for some amazing prices. Check these babies out:

$329.99 $263.99 Britax Boulevard Click and Safe Car Seat

$309.99 $247.99 Britax Boulevard TSIP Convertible Car Seat

$259.99 $207.99 Britax Diplomat Convertible Car Seat

$279.99 $223.99 Britax Marathon Convertible Car Seat

This is a phenomenal deal!!! Just thought i'd share in case any of you are in the market for a carseat :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails