Redplum

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What am I printing?

So here are coupons I'm printing this week for the current sales!!

By the way - at Kroger Jet Puffed Marshmallows are on sale for $1.00 a bag (10/10)...there is a peelie pad not far from them for 50¢ off 2 bags. The coupon SAYS Do not double but it starts with a '5' which means it WILL DOUBLE automatically!!!!!!! so you can get 2 bags of marshmallows for $1.00 :) Which is super cheap...Now I happen to really dislike marshmallows.....but I bought 6 bags because I like fudge...I also love marshmallows in my cocoa...and there are alwalys smores (It's not really marshmallows I hate - I like them cooked. I'm weird!)
Publix prices are beside the coupon..obviously you can use the coupons wherever - but i'm telling you the why here ;)
-$1/2 Juicy Juice coupon (makes 2 bottles $2.66)
-75¢/1 Wish-Bone dressing (makes each bottle 60¢) and here too.
-50¢/1 Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers, (makes each bag 20¢) & Here too
-$1.00/2 Pillsbury ready to bake cookies (Makes it $3.00 for 2 pkgs)
-50¢ Betty Crocker Frosting (each tub is 25¢)
-50¢ Fiber One Muffin Mix (If these are included in bogo makes each box 30¢)
-$1.00/2 Chex (Each box = $1.25)
-75¢/1 Cocoa Puffs (Each box = 95¢)
-$1.00/1 Muir Glen Products (Gets you free tomato sauce or paste!)
50¢/1 minute rice products

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails