Redplum

Thursday, November 12, 2009

How to have Christmas on a zero budget

Is your budget absolutely strapped this year or are you just looking to cut back?

This post was pretty interesting. It is how to have a Christmas on a zero budget.

I may incorporate some of these things into my Christmas this year as I don't have a very large budget but I want to make Christmas very special for my babies.

I have a sick 2 year old which explains what i'm doing up at 3am!!!! so Thursday could be full of posts or more likely I could be strangely absent. I will respond to questions and emails as fast as I can though....I have a few new features i'd like to get up and it looks like I might be able to if she stays asleep long enough this time :/ My poor girl :(

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails