Redplum

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Attention walmart Shoppers!!

This is for my friend C who sits behind me at Church. (Actually I sit in front of him because he was there first!) He lives in a town where the most convenient place to shop is walmart. Well...
over at couponing to disney there is a list of over 50 items that cost under $1 with coupons at walmart!!!! 17 are free!! Prices do vary from region to region but the pricing on these should be fairly close :)

My favorites are:

Airwick I-motion
J&J Buddy Bar
yo baby yogurt cup
Hungry hippos travel game
Glade fragrance collection 3 wick candle
Enjoy!!

PS if you are interested in the nestle toll house cookie dough and have access to a harris teeter - i recommend shopping there instead - if you are going to use a $1.00 coupon it's $2.99 BOGOF at HT right now and that would make it .49 ¢ each with the $1 off coupon :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails