Redplum

Monday, August 10, 2009

Looks like a Target kind of week for me!

One thing you will find out if you read my blog for very long is that I only shop at a store if I feel it benefits me. I don't "Window shop" and I HATE to clothing shop. I don't go to the store to "look" ..... Well it's a target kind of week :)

Check these deals out!!!!

Air Wick Freshmatic or iMotion Starter Kit - $5.99/ea
Use $6/1 or $4/1 in 8/9 Smart Source insert 0r
Use $4/1 here
Final Price = FREE or $1.99/ea
I have 6 of the $6 coupons :) These make nice gifts or donation items.

Bic Pens (10 pk) - $0.50/ea (unadvertised, may vary by store)
Use $1/2 in 8/9 Smart Source insert
PLUS
Use $1/2 Target coupon here
Final Price = FREE when you buy 2
*Note: be sure to check out other Bic Products as you can likely score them for next to nothing using these 2 coupons

Please check out Stretching a buck's blog - she has the scoop on more deals

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails