Redplum

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I can't find the stores I shop at here!!!

Having trouble finding deals for stores you enjoy shopping at here? or do you live in another area other than middle, tn? Let me give you some resources to help you out :)

Looking for grocery & drugstore deals that I haven't covered yet or do you want to see ads further out than I can get them posted? Check out Hotcouponworld's forums here:
Drugstore Forums
Grocery store forums
National Chain forums (walmart, target, kmart etc)

A full cup's forums are here and you may have to register to read them but once you register (it's free) it gives youa ccess to a TON of information.

I hope this helps you. If you need something specific and need help finding it please let me know and i'll help you :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails