Redplum

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What stores do you shop most often?

What stores do you shop the most often?  I checked my stats at Google Analytics today and in looking at where most of my traffic is coming from, I have a good portion  here in Middle, TN but I apparently have several folks who have found me from New York, Alabama and Atlanta as well as several other cities!!! I am so excited to have you reading :)

I am interested in hearing from you about which stores you shop the most often.  I'd like to be sure that I am covering stores that you can use. :)

So if you could comment with that info, that'd be great :)

Thanks in advance :)

4 comments:

Super Coupon Lady said...

I'm a follower! Would love for you to check out my site! I shop most often at Publix!!!

Carol said...

Hey Super Coupon Lady!! I actually read your blog AND your husbands :) I am a follower for both of your blogs :)

Leandrea at Coupons Are Great said...

Atlanta! I am one of your Atlanta girls. That means I shop at Publix.

Amy T. said...

I'm in Mobile, AL and I love to shop at Publix. Walgreens and Rite Aid too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails