Redplum

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Swagbucks: Atlanta NBC Affiliates report



Are you still skeptical about signing up for swagbucks?  Check out this video from the Atlanta NBC affiliate station about swagbucks.  It's just a brief little piece that shows you what it is and how it works.  I think it's really awesome that I am a part of something like this where I am able to earn cash towards gifts for my children simply by doing online searches.  I really, honestly love swagbucks and enjoy collecting my little points and redeeming them for amazon giftcards.

Since January 1 I have snagged 25 of the $5.00 giftcards to amazon.com sooo $125 worth.  I have enough saved up to snag $75.00 more over the next 3 months.  I am excited about this because that means a large number of my Christmas gifts may end up being free this year!!
Want to learn more about Swagbucks?  Check my Mega Swagbucks Day post to learn the answer to the question "What is Swagbucks?"

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails