Redplum

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Local: Today's Groupon- $15 for $30 worth of Indian Food in Mt. Juliet


Have you checked to see if Groupon is offered in your area yet?  You can actually subscribe to them via email and then see each day what the deal is in your area.

 I am LOVING the deals I see.   In Nashville, Today's Groupon deal is $15 for $30 worth of Indian food at Shagor Indian Cuisine in Mount Juliet.  I LOVE Indian Food.  If you have never tried it - this is your chance!!  Biryani is my FAVORITE and I haven't had it in about 5 years.  So this groupon is headed to my email a little later today :)

Go HERE to purchase.  You can buy up to 2 of these.  Maybe one for you and one for a friend?

1 comments:

Summer said...

My sis-in-law just joined groupon. I I had never heard of it, but she is already super excited about her deals!

Related Posts with Thumbnails