When you are new to anything it is easy to feel overwhelmed. When I first started shopping smarter and using coupons like a mad woman, I was VERY overwhelmed. What helped me was having a very dear friend show me the ropes and introduce me to a few blogs. After that, I was constantly fed tidbits of information from the blogs I read. Based on some comments I've received, I think there are several of you feeling very overwhelmed. My goal is to help get rid of that feeling!
I am starting a series of articles that will help break information down into bite-sized, easy to understand morsels. I want to help you learn the skills necessary to shop smarter, stick to a budget, save money and live within your means.
The method behind my "madness" includes such tactics as:
- Meal planning around Sales
- Learning to Shop Smarter using your local coupon matchups
- Tips and Tricks for shopping chain stores such as Kroger, Publix, Walmart, Target and More!
- Coupon Basics
- Where do I get coupons?
- How do I store or organize my coupons?
- Setting a Budget and sticking to it
- How do I create a Meal Plan?
- What is a Stockpile and why do I want one?
Look for the first installment of this series coming very soon. Be sure and subscribe to get my money saving tips delivered to your email and then you'll never miss a deal!!
Upcoming posts in this Series:
Couponing For Beginners
Where do I get coupons??
Setting and Sticking to your Budget
Meal Planning 101
What is a Stockpile and why do I want one?