Redplum

Monday, May 17, 2010

Save big on Huggies Diapers at Krogers in Nashville

I don't know if this deal extends to areas outside of Nashville but this is a terrific deal.

Do you remember the $3.00/1 Huggies Snug & Dry Coupon I posted about last week??? Well here is a nice sale to go with it.

Kroger has the Huggies diapers marked $8.99 per jumbo pack. There is a promotion where you spend at least $15.00 on Huggies Diapers and you will get an instant $3 off at checkout.

Deal Idea:

$8.99 Huggies Snug & Dry
$8.99 Huggies Snug & Dry
$17.98 total plus tax due
-$3.00/1 Huggies Snug & Dry Coupon
-$3.00/1 Huggies Snug & Dry Coupon
-$3.00/$15 Kroger Promo
$8.98 due for 2 packs of Jumbo diapers!!!

Don't live in the Nashville area? That's okay - Call your local Kroger and see if they have this promo running!!

FLOOD RELIEF IDEA: If you have the extra cash and ARE NOT going to use diapers but want to do something for the flood relief victims then I suggest snagging this deal and donating the diapers to a shelter housing flood victims somewhere, or the Red Cross might take them or you might check with People Loving People They might know of some homeless babies who need diapers.

1 comments:

Summer said...

I did this deal this past week. I also had some coupons for $2 off wipes, even just the ones in the box. I found tub wipes for $1.99 at the Kroger I visited, so I bought one diaper at $8.99 with $3 off, 3 wipes at $1.99 with two $2 off coupons, plus the $3 off at register--yeah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails