Redplum

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Harris Teeter Super Doubles Starts 5/19 (THIS WEDNESDAY)

If you live near a Harris Teeter then get ready.... If you have already shopped one of their super sales (Triples or Super Doubles) then you already know the amazing savings you can get.... If you live near a Harris Teeter but have never tried Super-Doubles or Triples then may I ask that you at least try this time? Please? :)

What are Super-Doubles and why do I care???

Super-Doubles is a special sale when Harris Teeter doubles all coupons up to $1.98 in value.  This means that if you have coupons that are $1.75 off of a particular item...those babies are worth $3.50!!!

I have not been to Harris Teeter in about 8 months for various reasons.  I will return to Harris Teeter this week.  Until I come up with my master plan...here are some tools of the trade to help you out :)

Faithful Provisions Super-Doubles/Triples Shopping Strategy Guide

Southern Savers Super-Doubles deals list

I look forward to hearing about your hauls you bring home from Harris Teeter!

PS - if you live in Mount Juliet, TN....you live close enough to a Harris Teeter for a Super-Doubles trip :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails