Redplum

Saturday, April 24, 2010

*DEAD* - FREE: 4x6 Photo Magnet for Mom at CVS

Summer commented and let me know that this deal is dead now.  You might want to try and see if you get lucky but chances are it's done. 

I just finished making a photo magnet at CVS and it was free. (Well truthfully it cost me $1.99 because that was the only thing I ordered and had it shipped to the store.  I could have ordered additional items to make my order $5.00 but 5 is bigger than 2. right? :)

Go HERE to create YOUR Photo magnet and use the code FREE4MOM at checkout to get it free

Here is the photo I used..Lila was in the middle of giving her daddy a kiss:


I think this will be a Daddy birthday gift from my kids.  They don't have their own money yet so I try to always make sure they have gifts to give.  Otherwise it might be fathers day or maybe mothers day for his mother from the kids....

1 comments:

Summer said...

:O( I just tried to snag the deal and it told me the code had expired.

Related Posts with Thumbnails