Redplum

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2 customized mini coin purses for $2.99 w/Free

Ok.  This is super cool! I just ordered 2 Mother's day gifts.  Don't believe me? Check this out.... Artcows.com is currently offering 2 mini coin purses customized with YOUR uploaded photographs for only $2.99 and FREE SHIPPING!

To get this deal go here and upload your picture.  You see mine to the right.

Be sure to enter the code 342COINS at checkout which snags the free shipping and snags you Buy One Get One Free.

Per their website:
•Made from 100% polyester

•Double sided printing Not included
•Designed to fit loose change, bills and credit cards
•Approximate dimensions 4.5" x 2.75" (W x H)

I am toying with the thought of ordering more of these.  I have my mom and soon to be ex mother in law covered for mothers day now, but possibilities of this are endless.  Birthdays, holidays, etc.  My children have two living grandmothers, two living great grandmothers, several aunts and cousins who would L-O-V-E these!

They also have a mama who would love one for Mother's day.  I could give a whole series of these out and the possibilities are endless. What is your favorite current freebie?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails