Redplum

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Free Music & a laugh for St. Patty's Day

I have always loved Saint Patty's day. The funniest memory I have is from 7th grade.


We were in science class kind of goofing off and my friend Adam wasn't wearing green. So I teased him about pinching him and he was tired of being pinched and sternly said "You better not pinch me!"

Being a strong-willed, determined red-head I pinched anyway. He pinched me back (on my right forearm I believe) and left a blood blister. I was a veteran tattle-tale so I went to the teacher (Mrs. Stanford) and told her. She sent us BOTH to see the Assistant Principal who gave us the "You have GOT to be kidding me." look after we explained why we were there.

That was the only time I ever got in trouble enough to be sent to the principals office.

Hey! I promised you free music!!! It's Saint Patty's day!! Don't forget to go here and download your free album of Saint Patrick's Day Traditional Irish Music !!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails