Redplum

Thursday, March 4, 2010

$1/1 Morningstar farms Entree coupon

Go here and print your coupon for $1/1 Morningstar farms lasagna OR Sweet & Sour Chik'n. We are not a vegan household but my daughter LOVES Morningstar farms stuff. so we will be buying these :)


I have yet to be able to print from google chrome. That is a minor issue for me :) You may have to click where it says "Take a lunch break" towards the bottom of the screen to get to the coupons and it doesn't matter if you choose lasagna or sweet & sour chik'n it gives you the same coupon. Mine expire April 3rd. Wonder if these are included in the $3 sale at Publix right now!!

***FYI - I am having trouble with my feed burner so that's why you didn't get emails for a while. I think I have it fixed but more changes are ahead. Please feel free to become a fan on facebook in the mean time so I can still share deals with you :) ***

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails