Redplum

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

more printable coupons!!

I guess today is the day for folks to release some printable coupons!!

Muir Glen is my FAVORITE brand of tomato sauce/paste. It is organic and like most organic stuff it simply tastes better than non-organic!!!

it is regularly 89¢ at publix & they put out $1.00/1 coupons regularly enough that i'm good and stocked up!!

Oh look - there is another coupon here at redplum. after you print it once be sure to click back to print it again :)

Contadina Tomato products emailed me this coupon for 75¢ off 1 contadina product. That is a firefox link - normally I post IE links. If you need an IE link please comment and I will get you the IE Link :) (What this means for you is that you will either have to print this coupon through firefox or I need to edit the link for you to be useable in your browser of choice. Also if you use safari browser if you can let me know i'll be happy to accomodate you too :) )

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails