Redplum

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Free Sample!

Free Sample of Tasters Choice Available.

Even if you have requested it before go ahead and do it again - I've done it before and they EMAILED me to tell me to do it again!!!

Do you like instant coffee? have you tried Taster's Choice? I will be honest with you. I have 20 bags of coffee upstairs I got next to nothing. I have a VERY nice coffee maker that a dear friend gave me. Yet for some reason I buy Taster's Choice every week and a half without fail. I love it. My favorite is the dark gourmet roast. If you have never tried it - I recommend giving this a try - it's free - you got nothing to lose - don't like coffee but know someone who does? If it arrives before Christmas it would be a really simple and creative stocking stuffer :) (or maybe attach them to a package somehow...

Judge for yourself with a free sample of NESCAFÉ® Taster’s Choice® single-serve packets in 6 varieties and flavors. Here is the link.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails