Redplum

Monday, December 21, 2009

$5.00 magazines - last minute gifty-loo for Christmas :)

So I am not really "on it" this year with Christmas shopping. In some respects I am. My kids are totally taken care of. I already have birthday presents for next year stashed away. But my brother? and my dad? mmmmmmm not so much!

Amazon.com understands my dilemma and they understand that I am incredibly cheap. So... because I am , clearly , the center of the universe ;)... they have some magazines on sale for $5 and $10!!!!

You can go here to order yours today.

$5.00 Subscriptions:
Southern Living
This Old House
Sunset
Health
Golf
Coastal Living
Essence

$10.00 Subscriptions:
In Style
Entertainment Weekly

And remember if you have any $5.00 giftcards from Swagbucks you can use those to pay for these subscriptions. There is no delivery charge. You can also use magazines to bump your total up to $25.00 to get free super saver shipping :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails