Redplum

Sunday, November 8, 2009

rite aid 11/8 - 11/14

I have to come clean about something. Even though someone very close to me is a rite aid employee (and a manager at that!) I have become disenchanted with RiteAid due to a significant delay in my receiving my single check rewards. I have received only 1 coupon for a free pack of diapers from a deal in July. I was supposed to get a $25.00 gift card in July - I haven't received it. In August I was supposed to get a $22.00 rebate check - I haven't received that either. All of my emails to Rite Aid have gone answered by generic Copy/paste responses.

Supposedly they re-sent my gift card but It's November. I feel cheated.

So it's extremely hard for me to get excited over Rite Aid deals anymore but I don't want to discourage you from shopping there. Just want to share my experiences with you - isn't that what blogging is all about really?

So I'm not impressed enough with Rite Aid's ad this week to post any deals but you can check them out over at Southern Savers which is here.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails