Redplum

Monday, November 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 11/16/9

I'm slacking lately with the menu planning - have you noticed?!?!?! I have!! i can especially tell when i'm wandering aimlessly through the house eyeing my stockpile trying to decide what to cook. i'm up in my bedroom staring at the soup or the rice or tomatoes in the closet, then I go to the hall and look at pasta & sauce & then into the other bedroom closet to look at fruit then back into the kitchen and garage to look in the freezers and fridges to decide what to cook.


it's frustrating!! also the weather is not cooperating - it feels like SPRING outside - hello - it's supposed to be sweater (and dead wasp!!!!!!!) season.
SO without further ado here is my menu plan - be sure to hippity hop over to org junkie's meal plan Monday to get other ideas for meals!
Monday - Chicken Tacos/Burritos (Thanks again Wendy!!)
Tuesday - Left over Crockpot Burritos most likely (I froze the meat)
Wednesday - pigs in blankets
Saturday - Butternut Squash Soup & chicken nuggets (lila = Picky!)


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails