Redplum

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Delayed posts

Hey folks,

I just want you to know that i'm really and truly sorry for my posts coming so late (or sometimes not at all!) As you know if you have read the info about the blog author here I am basically a single mother. The short story to that when my son was 2 weeks old (Sissy was 17 months old at the time), my husband walked out. He came back a few days later but the damage was done...especially when he comes back saying he does not love me, does not want to be married, etc.. I will spare you the rest of the details but I came to visit my dad, did some thinking and decided to stay here.

I have an EXTREMELY active 2 year old and an over-achieving 8 month old. Both of them require constant supervision and attention and by the time I can convince them to both be asleep I am normally EXHAUSTED and just go straight to sleep myself...

I have also battled depression in various forms my entire life but have been officially "Diagnosed" with Depression since 2001. It's no surprise that this demon has come back to haunt me :) So I am adjusting to my new medication and I think it's helping. I'm also getting back into the swing of things. I was reluctant to go back to the doctor for this but I decided ultimately that everyone deserved a better Carol. (You deserve a better author - a happy one! and my kids deserve a better, happy mommy! Most of all - *I* am worth it and *I* deserve a happy Carol!!!)

I am sharing this with you folks for a couple of reasons. 1 - I don't want you to think I am sitting here apathetic about getting ads posted. I promise I am far from apathetic :) I definitely want to get stuff up for you guys! I LOVE to see you save money! :)

2 - If there is one person sitting out there resisting therapy or meds please reconsider. You will feel better! I promise! We are still feeling out my actual diagnosis but I am getting back into the swing of things and will hopefully be less overwhelmed for you folks :)

Once my "crazy" is handled and i'm just Coupon Carol ;) I still have my kids and it's still all mommy - all the time - so i guarantee i'll still have my slow days.

Please accept my humble apologies for the delays lately and I want to apologize for being mentally slow :) On Weeks like this one when I don't have the grocery ads up yet I want to encourage you to check the following websites out to grab the deals

CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid: I heart Saving Money
Kroger in middle TN: Faithful Provisions
Publix: I heart Publix
Other general websites I love:
http://www.moneysavingmom.com/
http://www.commonsensewithmoney.com/
http://couponingtodisney.blogspot.com/
www.afewshortcuts.com


Tomorrow - after church - i plan to get the grocery and drug store details up but that is dependant upon my children having a great deay :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails