Redplum

Monday, September 14, 2009

Rite Aid Gift of Savings

Okay guys - Want you to be aware that Rite Aid is running their GIft of Savings promo again this year.

I hear the crowd chanting "What's that!?" so let me tell you ;)

The link is here.

It runs from 9/13 until 10/17 so save your receipts or hit up friends and family for THEIR receipts!!!!

  • Spend between $25 and $50 and receive a $5.00 Gift of Savings Certificate
  • Spend between $50.01 and $100 and receive a $10.00 Gift of Savings Certificate
  • Spend $100.01 or more and receive a $20.00 Gift of Savings Certificate
Psst the totals are BEFORE coupons ;) I feel fairly confident in saying that this will exclude alcohol, tobacco and prescriptions... The Blog is STILL crazy so if you are wanting to comment send me an email and i'll tack your comment onto this one ;) if you want! or join the fan site on facebook and you can comment to me there and ask me questions :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails