Redplum

Monday, August 24, 2009

Nielsen Homescan Panel


I am super excited because recently I got an e-mail from Nielsen Homescan consumer panel telling me that I have been accepted into the program and that as soon as they have a scanner to send me that they will send it to me. It is a very cool program from what I understand. AC Nielsen is the world's largest market research company and this is the worlds best survey offer! They basically have you scan everything you buy and bring home and they use this information to determine what households are actually buying. What's in it for you? Well ... As you scan items in you actually earn gift points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toys and more. Sound like fun? I think so! Click here to go sign up!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails