Redplum

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Today is Friday and that can mean only one thing... Mega Swagbucks day!! So head on over to Swagbucks and search your little hearts out.

What is Mega Swagbucks day?? It is the day when swagbucks are awarded in even larger denominations than usual ($10, $20, $50, $100!) and I've heard they are awarded more frequently than normal. The most I have ever won on a search was 4 SB's but I know many folks have won much, much more.

What is Swagbucks?

Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you with points called Swagbucks (These can be traded in for prizes.) There is a wide variety of prizes to choose from but most peoples favorite is $5.00 at Amazon.com It costs 45 swagbucks and really it's not that hard to get to 45 between swagcodes and searches. You get 3 Swagbucks when you join.

Tips for using Swagbucks:
*Search until you win in the morning - it doesn't matter what you search for - try a few searches or if you do a lot of searching throughout the day try your search on swagbucks first - it uses ask.com and google.com as the actual "engine" behind it so frequently it works just as well as google.com by itself!!!

*Search until you win in the evening - same rules apply as above. I use swagbucks.com as my regular search engine and once in a while i pop over to google depending on what i'm looking for or what swagbucks is bringing me back.

*Be sure to become a fan of swagbucks on facebook - frequently there will be a swagcode announced there or a swaghunt will be announced.

*Grab the swidget from swagbucks (Or just use mine - you can search with it or check it for swagcodes - mine is at the bottom right of my main page)

*Read the swagblog daily - there are frequently codes in the blog!

*Convince your family and friends to sign up because when you refer someone - every time they win swagbucks - YOU DO TOO!!!

*Download the swagbucks searchbar and use it to search - it also tells you how many swagbucks you have and they sometimes send you codes right to the swagbar!!

You can go here to join. My friend Kristin earned over $1,000 in amazon.com gift cards in six months time last year. Another friend of mine earned $400.00 worth in the same amount of time !!

Swagbucks is a completely free deal...you pay nothing to use it and ultimately they pay YOU to use it. I HIGHLY recommend signing up... This is my plan for Christmas 2010 and Birthdays!!! I think it's a great one!!

Since January 1, 2010 I have earned enough Swagbucksfor 3 $5.00 gift cards to amazon.com (That is 135 swagbucks) My best friend has around 70 swagbucks and she has 120 incoming because she has recycled two of her old cell phones for 60 swagbucks each.

My friend Kristin has 1000 referrals and she earns around 300 swagbucks A DAY.

So you can see the power of referrals there :) You start off with 3 swagbucks when you sign up.

If you check out almost every other frugal blogger you will see that he or she has something about swagbucks posted on their blog. Obviously though I'd prefer that you sign up with my referral link since I am the one telling you about it :) I have $20.00 in giftcards sitting in my amazon.com account ready to grow the new year. My son's major birthday present is bought so I am ready for March 18th but will need a few little gifts to go with it then my next child's birthday is in October and then Christmas. But I do have other birthdays I'd like to buy something small for. Who knew that being a single mother would be so hard.

SO go get searching and win yourself some big prizes :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails