Redplum

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hey! just so you know - I found a really amazing page over at I heart saving money.

I was just randomly clicking around her site because my computers are running incredibly slow today and i'm stuck at home with a sick toddler. Unable to shop OH NO! WHATEVER WILL I DO!?

I was working on getting the drugstore posts up and I got distracted. Don't let anyone tell you I don't have ADD :)
There she extolls the virtues of mypoints, swagbucks (See I TOLD YOU it's not a scam :) ), InboxDollars, Upromise, Pinecone Research, BzzAgent, Pssst, Kraft First Taste, and others. It is basically her page where she explains how she adds a few extra dollars to her household income and how she helps make her family's life better using these programs. I recommend checking it out ! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails