Redplum

Friday, August 21, 2009


Okay so i printed my coupon for this and headed to kroger today to do the rest of my shopping. While I was there the mood struck me and I wanted to see how much these are. They are on sale 3/$5 which breaks down to $1.67 each!!! So you can print 2 coupons, buy 4 and only pay $3.34 total for 4 drinks. (Or you can do what I did and buy only 2 for $1.67! (about .84 each which is cheaper than AMP this week!!)) They are the same size as the AMP energy drink but they have a cap on them. After the night I had last night I can use a little pick me up...You can click the graphic or go here to print this coupon! You may need to sign up with them to print the coupon. i didn't have to - it takes me straight to the bricks link to print...but that may be because my system has cookies :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails